Ultrasonic Vapor Degreaser Model BTC-200
The Branson BTC-200 Ultrasonic Vapor Degreaser is one of a series of environmentally sound, cost effective precision degreasers. It integrates state-of-the-art controls with maintenance practicality in a standard two sump ultrasonic vapor degreaser. It incorporates all of the important environmental and safety features typically found in larger units. All controls are clustered on a compact front-mounted digital control panel. It is ideal for use with traditional solvents like trichloroethylene and methylene chloride, as well as many of the newer materials including HCFC, HFC, HFE, n-propyl bromide, AK-225, and more.
With a 4.8 gallon solvent capacity, the compact BTC-200 is ideal for use at individual production work stations or as a tool to develop processes for larger equipment.
The BTC-200 is designed to comply with EPA environmental regulations on solvent emissions, an important environmental and economic consideration. Some of these features also facilitate OSHA compliance. The unit includes, as standard, a number of engineered improvements designed specifically to minimize solvent losses. The following list details some of these more important features:
- Freeboard ratio of 100% to minimize diffusion losses due to drafts
- Peripheral condensing coil to efficiently condense solvent vapors minimizing emissions.
- Captured sliding cover to eliminate drafts and help seal the unit during periods of inactivity.
- Internal water separator keeps all solvent within the unit at all times
In addition to the benefits associated with keeping solvent away from the operator, the BTC-200 has many other features which contribute to safety and reliability. Key among these are:
- Low voltage controls for operator safety
- “Ready” light to assure the unit is set to run
- High vapor level sensor to prevent solvent boil off.
- Coolant flow indicator assures flow through the condensing coils
- Low solvent sensor to prevent heater damage
- Early warning contamination indicator to signal the need for solvent replacement
All maintenance procedures can be performed from the front or top of the unit. All services also enter conveniently from the front.
- 24 volt controls for safety
- Digital temperature readouts
- 40 kHz industrial ultrasonics
- 304 Stainless steel construction
- Full peripheral cooling coils
- One year warranty
- Desiccant dryer kit for azeotropic solvents
- Stainless steel mesh baskets
- Platform to raise the working height
- Chiller for cooling water
|Total solvent capacity:
|Boil tank heat:
|Distillation rate based
|Load capacity (steel):
|Cooling water @ 60° F:
|120v, 60 Hz,1 ph, 12 amps
|8″ x 10″ x 6″D
|8″ x 10″ x 6″D
|20″ x 10″ x 6″D